Wednesday 17 August 2016

Calla By VIPs Creations



This dress is absolutely stunning, I LOVE the floral pattern along the seam.

It comes in a variety of sizes they include:
5 Standard sizes, 1 Fitmesh Size, Maitreya,
Slink Physique,Slink Hourglass, Belleza Venus.

There are plenty of fits so you're very likely to find one to fit you! 

I want to wear this dress a lot lol Maybe I should drag my husband kicking and screaming up the aisle for a 3rd time just so I can, (I know he'll be reading this:Hi Baby! :P) 
You really should consider this dress if you are planning to get hitched to that special someone! 

If you are interested in this or any of the clothing pictured please find the relevant information below


Other Credits:
Female
Body - Slink Physique
Head - Lelutka - Simone
Hair - Catwa - Aimee
Jewellery -Earrings & Necklace - AlienBear Designs - Pearls Double
Bracelets - Maxi Gossamer - White pearl
Bouquet - Tori Stylez - Bubblegum and White Bouquet
Hands - Slink - Elegant

Male 
Body - Slink Physique
Head - Catwa - Justin
Hair - Argrace - Hayate
Hands - Slink - Relaxed
Tuxedo - Deadwool - Peak Suit (Tux)

No comments:

Post a Comment