Wednesday 10 August 2016

Andriana By VIPs Creations



This outfit is so pretty and fun, as you can see from the picture above I couldn't resist playing the 'Teacher Role' It turned many heads, so why wouldn't you want this gorgeous outfit in your collection today? You'd be crazy to miss such a smoking hot outfit! Trust me!! I'm a fashion whore after all.

This stunning dress is available in 30 different colours it has so many great textures, it's awesome!
The available sizes are: 5 Standard Sizes, 5 Fitmesh Sizes, Belleza (Venus), Maitreya, 
Slink Physique & Hourglass. There are so many different sizing options you're bound to find one that fits you.
The shoes included are for Slink High Feet, and come in the pattern as pictured above.

Overall I think this is a very sexy outfit that I will be wearing often, If I can keep it on long enough around my husband *giggles* Please find all extra credits below. 

Happy shopping fashionistas! 



Other Credits
Body - Slink Physique
Head - Lelutka - Simone
Hands - Slink - Elegant & Bag
Feet - Slink - High
Glasses - Karacter - Executive Glasses
Ruler - Compra - Regla Cetrum

No comments:

Post a Comment